Auto Insurance in Connecticut
If you own a vehicle in the state of Connecticut, you should remember to insure it. We offer auto insurance to meet your needs here at Trahan Insurance Agency LLC in Griswold, CT. Having auto insurance means you have protection in the event of an accident. Without auto insurance, you will be responsible for covering damages out of your own pocket to your vehicle or another person’s vehicle if you cause an accident.
Auto Insurance Requirements
In the state of Connecticut, auto insurance is legally required. You are legally required to obtain the following:
- Bodily injury coverage for each person for $25,000
- Bodily injury coverage for each accident for $50,000
- Property damage coverage for $25,000
- Uninsured/underinsured bodily injury coverage for each person for $25,000
- Uninsured/underinsured bodily injury coverage for each accident for $50,000
Auto Insurance Coverage
You can protect your vehicle by adding any of the following auto insurance coverage to your policy:
- Comprehensive- If your vehicle is damaged from a collision with an animal, object, storms, vandalism, or theft, this will cover the costs to repair or replace your vehicle.
- Collision- If your vehicle is damaged by a collision with another vehicle, your repair or replacement expenses will be covered under this policy.
- Uninsured/underinsured- If a person who doesn’t have insurance or enough insurance hits your vehicle, this will cover your repair expenses as well as your medical expenses if you are injured.
- Roadside assistance- If your vehicle breaks down on the side of the road, runs out of gas, or gets a flat tire, roadside assistance will dispatch a tow truck.
Reach Out To Us
To obtain a quote for auto insurance, give us a call here at Trahan Insurance Agency LLC. Our office is located in Griswold, CT. Our agents can help you find a suitable policy that meets your needs.